I've said this before and I'm going to say it again (and probably again & again), but I love all of my wedding couples, but when it's one of our own it's just that much more exciting. The lovely and very talented Stella from Stella's Hair Designs (who I highly recommend for your wedding hair) was married last week and we all could not have been more happy for her. She painstakingly worked on every little detail for months and months. Every time I'd chat with her it would be, "I'm sewing my garter this weekend.", "I'm making our signs this week", and my personal favorite 2 days before the wedding, "I just got all of the ingredients to make the cookie favors." They are the sweetest of couples and have the deepest of love - we are all so happy for Stella & Dan!
- The woodsy setting was magical.
- Forget Me Not Cakes made the most beautiful cake I've ever seen. The flowers on the cake look real but look closely, they are sugar flowers!!
- Her mom has since passed, so she kept a framed photo of her mother in her room as she got ready.
- The toasts were filled with lots of warm comments, lots of laughter and a few tears.
- The marshmallow fire-pit was great fun! I didn't have a chance to roast any, but I did just stand next to the table tasting each flavor.
- Oh yea, did I mention that the bride styled everyone's hair!! She insisted that it calmed her nerves.
- Every bit of the day was wonderful.
Many thanks to:
Venue: Redwood Hill Gardens, Sebastopol
Catering: Park Avenue
Florals: Cathy Bacciarini
Cake: Forget Me Not
Officiant: Dulcie Brown
Makeup: Audrey Crandell, Glowing Bridal
Rentals: Wine Country Party & Events
Gown: Mon Cheri