Big congratulations to Jennea & Scott and their sweet, funny and vibrant wedding! Here are a few of my highlights...
- She wore the prettiest lace robe while getting ready.
- Each bridesmaid received a special little personalized jewelry dish. Adorable!
- The wedding took place on her father's property - the same location her sister married two years earlier.
- The oak trees were amazing!
- The toasts are one of my favorite parts of the evening and everyone gave very heartfelt and funny toasts.
- The couple gave out lottery scratchers as favors. I didn't win but it was fun to play.
- As always, I made a lot of new friends and was sorry to say goodbye.
Venue: Private home
Officiant: Scott Newman (Uncle)
Catering: Jimmy's Catering Company
Florals: Petal Town
Makeup: Glowing Bridal, Audrey
Rentals: Cal West