Not even the threat of Autumn showers could dampen Jalaina and Mark's joy and love! Every little detail was carefully chosen and placed; from the pink tufted loveseat to the vintage jars filled with delicate little buds. The ceremony was intimate and heartfelt and one of my favorite aspects of the evening was the cozy dinner in the candlelit room. It was all so special!
A few of my highlights:
- Jalaina wore the prettiest little pink suede flats.
- The place cards were draped over bud vases and the guests added them to their table.
- I loved Mark's big smile!
- Their cake was exquisitely perfect!
- Jalaina lovingly wore her mother's wedding ring in honor of her.
- Congratulations again J & M!!
Venue: Gundlach Bundschu Winery, Sonoma
Coordinator: Shana Goldberg for Dee Merz Events
Vintage Rentals & Styling: One True Love
Florals: Fleurs de France
Hair & Makeup: Belle of the Ball
Catering: Wine Valley Catering
Cake: Fleur de Lisa
Officiant: Rev. Dan Melligan
Musical Trio: Amethyst Trio