In cased you missed them... Part One
And here is Part Three of Heather & Chris' Rutherford, Napa Valley wedding! As I mentioned in part two, my husband Mike (MNC) assisted in the photography and I LOVE some of his shots!
- The guests were seated next to the swimming pool and I'm very happy to say there were no mishaps.
- Railroad car converted into a guest room.
- A fine cigar. (MNC)
- I LOVE their shoes!!
- Killing a bottle of Maker's Mark before sunset. (MNC)
- Paying a young party goer to fetch more beer. Is that bad? (MNC)
- Oregon University rivals!
- Yummy Sift Cupcakes. (The owner of Sift was a guest)