It's not every day that my groom wins an Emmy (writer for The Daily Show) moments after saying "I Do" to his bride, but that's just what happened at Danielle and Elliott's Sonoma, wine country wedding. To say the least it was a very good day for the both of them! It had been nearly a year since I sat down with this NYC couple and it warmed my heart to reconnect with them after so many months. They were such a sweet couple and there were many moments that were funny, touching and sweet. Here are some of the highlights:
- I think every wedding, Jewish or not, should have a Chuppah because they're so beautiful!
- Elliott said "I love you" to Danielle with a sweet, matter of fact emphasis that made me smile every time.
- I photographed the text message announcing the Emmy win.
- Dancing, dancing and more dancing!
- The cake topper topped them all with Spiderman and Jane Austen.
- Family friends sang an original song with personalized lyrics and it had everyone smiling and laughing.
- A guest took photos with a polaroid! Retro is back!
Special thanks to:
Today's post by Megan Clouse
Sonoma | Napa | International | Wedding | Photography