Sweet, small and every little detail carefully placed - this was Abby & Matt's Sonoma wedding. A few of my highlights:
- My couple are a bit quiet and private and we arranged a special privacy agreement, so even though there are so many more photos that I would LOVE to show you, I just cannot. So feast your eyes on these little gems.
- Did you notice the ombre wine cork heart!?
- Abby worked closely with Heather Holliday so that every detail was perfectly executed.
- We arranged a heart warming 1st look.
- They offered guests the most beautiful signature drink with a sprig of lavender.
- Guests (and I did too) filled out postcards, sharing their thoughts, love and advice.
- The party continued into the evening at Sonoma's favorite, Murphy's Irish Pub.
Special thanks to:
Venue: Cline Cellars
Coordinator: Heather Holliday
Catering: Park Avenue Catering
Cake: Fleur de Lisa
Hair/Makeup: Jocelyn Gomez
Florals: Anne Appleman
Lighting: Wine Country Party & Events
DJ: AMS Entertainment, Alex
Stationery: C Designs & Illustrations
Custom Postcards: Studio Segue
Favors: Bouchon Bakery
Gown: Maggie Sottero
Officiant: Groom's uncle