Adrienne and Ken's wedding was such a sweet affair and I felt so honored to be a part of their celebration! This world-traveling couple waited years to find each other and when the wedding day was announced, all of their friends and family rejoiced and offered up their talents to make the day special. Ken's brother officiated, family members played musical instruments and sang, friends were in charge of flowers, another friend designed the adorable invitation and favors, and yet another friend made her first attempt at a wedding cake which really turned out beautiful (and yummy!). All in all it was a lovely, lovely day and it was a real blessing to share in the joy!
- I think every wedding, sun or not, should have printed parasols.
- Adrienne's parents are Fred & Ethel. Fred is now in heaven but how cute is that!
- The Marin Art & Garden Center has endless pretty paths and colorful backdrops.
- The ring bearer and flower girl performed like professionals.
- Ken wore his father's watch to honor his memory.
- I adored their hot air balloon theme!
- Do I dare to share? Her something blue was a pretty undergarment.
Venue: Marin Art & Garden Center
Catering: All Seasons
Today's post by Megan Clouse
Sonoma | Napa | International | Wedding | Photography