Need help choosing a wedding photographer?
I was recently invited to a wedding, but this was different, I was going to be a guest!
Being a wedding photographer for the last 17 years I’m usually behind the camera, but this time I was going to be crying tears of joy while sitting at the ceremony and sipping champagne at the reception.
But what really stood out that day was something I wasn’t expecting.
The interaction, or more accurately the lack of interaction or enjoyment between the bride and groom and their photographer was uncomfortable to watch.
The awkward interactions put a slight damper on things and were felt throughout the day. Not only by the wedding party, but guests as well.
Even with so much anticipation and excitement, the day unfortunately ended on a lower note than hoped.
What was really frustrating, this was a completely avoidable situation!
A Better Way
After seventeen years of shooting weddings, and every year getting emails and calls from hundreds of inquiring brides, I’ve about seen it all.
There are a handful of simple but important mistakes to avoid when both reaching out to inquire, as well as choosing your wedding photographer.
Mistakes that when avoided will make your wedding day memories and the cherished photographs that follow a thing of joy.
Driving home from the wedding that night I knew what I needed to do.
I was going to sit down and pour everything I’ve learned into one power packed guide on how to choose a wedding photographer that fits you and the vision you have for your wedding day.
And this is it!
Everything To Know Before Hiring A Wedding Photographer
This step-by-step guide is my labor of love, and will help every inquiring bride navigate the process of finding the best photographer for her beautiful wedding day.
What’s inside the guide:
- The most important questions to ask your potential photographer and why.
- Wedding day schedule land mines and how to avoid them.
- How to get your photographer to be as excited for your wedding as you are.
- Should you do a "1st Look”, how to make the right decision.
- The most common photography styles and how to correctly identify yours.
- How to decide if an engagement session is right for you.
- The #1 reason your wedding day timeline should be even longer than you think.
- Navigating family obligations and why some traditions are worth skipping.
- Personality conflicts, how they impact you, your wedding day and your guests.
- Plus+ bonus tips from premier Napa Valley wedding vendors to help you with catering, flowers, table design, stationery and more.
On such a wonderful day, you deserve to enjoy the personality and interactions with your photographer just as much as the quality of photographs you’ll receive from them.
This guide will ensure you do that!
I purposely made this guide inexpensive, only $7. So simply click the Buy Guide button below, print out the guide and use it as you choose your wedding photographer, I know It will make all the difference.