I photographed my very first wedding on a sunny San Francisco beach over seventeen years ago and I never dreamed it would evolve into this wonderful career capturing hundreds of happy couples.
What I've learned over the years is how important it is to choose the right photographer to entrust with your wedding memories, and sometimes finding that right person can feel daunting and overwhelming.
To guide you through this process, I've compiled my years of experience into one comprehensive photographer guide. I'm giving you important questions you need to ask, as well as taking you through the entire step by step process. These insider secrets will help you avoid many wedding pitfalls!
By the end of my wedding guide, you’ll be excited and confident in your wedding photographer choice!
- Six important questions to ask your potential photographer.
- The most common schedule snags and how to avoid them.
- Get your photographer to fall in love with you. (including the why and the how)
- Pros and cons with doing a "1st Look”.
- The four different photography styles and how to choose your style.
- Why you may say no to an engagement session.
- The #1 reason why your timeline should be even longer than you think.
- Why some traditions are worth skipping.
- Plus bonus tips from premier Napa Valley wedding vendors to help you with catering, flowers, table design, stationery and more.