I had been looking forward to Amanda and Dave's Westerbeke Ranch wedding for a long time and it was even more than I hoped for! First of all Westerbeke is a hidden gem here in Sonoma with a birth date in the 1930's and it offers little surprises around every corner. Second, I think it's so special that they rented out the entire property so their guests could have a real wine country weekend. And third, Amanda and Dave shared such a personal and heartfelt ceremony and it really was an honor to be a witness. Here is part one. Part two coming soon.
Some other highlights:
- Vintage bottles collected by the couple.
- Amanda's beautiful non-traditional coral dress.
- Guests helping the florist decorate the pool.
- Chairs aren't necessary for the ceremony.
And special thanks to:
- Venue & Catering: Westerbeke Ranch
- Florist: Viola Flowers
- Dessert: Sweetie Pies
- Music: Trio Buongiorna
- Rentals: Wine Country Party Rentals
- Officiant: Groom's Brother