I'm so excited to share Nicole and Ben's wedding with you today! The romantic colors, the tuxedo glamor, the celebratory toasts... the sheer beauty of their day was breathtaking! Some of my highlights:
- I was coveting the buttery yellow dress that Ben's mom wore.
- I'm now officially a sucker for a man in a tuxedo.
- The day was overcast right up until they were pronounced husband & wife and then the sun peeked out. Everyone applauded for the amazing timing.
- I'm crazy for Nicole's long trailing veil. Simply stunning!
- Everyone gave beautiful toasts but Ben's brother Jacob gave the most memorable, quoting a note from when Ben was only 4: "Mommy, if I love my wife very much and she loves me the same, then our hearts will sound the same."
- Big hugs to you Nicole and Ben - it was such a pleasure to be part of your wedding day!
Special thanks to:
Venue: Viansa Winery, Sonoma
Florals: Botanica Floral Designs
Officiant: Judge Feeney
Cake: Sweetcakes by Rebecca
Catering: Sage Catering
Hair & Makeup: Lauthr Salon
Ceremony Music: Amethyst Trio
Reception Music: DJ Tony Muzzin
Today's post by Megan Clouse
Sonoma | Napa | International | Wedding | Photography