Do you know how difficult it is to narrow it down to just a handful of images to share with you? Well it is. It's like... impossible, so 22 collages is the best I could do today. My highlights...
- I love hanging out with the girls!
- You know I'm crazy for wrinkled hands! Aunt Jenny reprimanded me for taking this photo of her. I had promised not to photograph her in her housecoat and then sneakily lied and got caught. It was worth it.
- I gasped and nearly cried when I saw Louise's beautiful antique blue clutch. It's my new life mission...find one like it.
- "You're pretty no matter what you have on."
- Sometimes the only thing that matters is to be in the arms of your soon-to-be husband and cry on his shoulder. This is why I love the "first look".
- There was something magic that happened when Magdeleine put on her veil.
- The officiant overlooking the valley and saying a prayer minutes before the ceremony started.
- Wear your sunscreen! Right Amanda?
- Louise, the bride's mother, deserves a medal, a hug and a vacation. She made all the table and chair linens - as in all!! And collected all of the mismatched china, blue vases and fun bike accents.
Special thanks to:
Venue: Vezer Family Vineyard
Planner/Floral: Green Valley Floral
Catering: Buckhorn Steakhouse
Cake: Sweet on Cake
Hair/Makeup: Knotty Hair
Music: The Nines
Officiant: Family Friend