[January] Sonoma & Napa are famous for their rows of vineyards, barrels of wine and endless wineries but did you know there's another attraction that is even more fun and it includes wine tasting?! Sonoma Segway offers one of the ultimate modes of transportation while visiting wine country and I'm very excited to share them with you!
This great small town business is run by the dynamic husband and wife duo, Hunt & Yuni, and I recently met up with Hunt to get an up close view of one of his fabulous tours! Of course he can customize a tour for you and your guests, but his most popular is a very interesting tour that includes historical stops, local history, a couple of wineries for tastings, a cheese tour (and of course tasting), and plenty of vineyards and Segway fun!!
Consider a Segway for:
- An activity for your out of town guests. (Add it to your wedding blog!)
- Some guy time with the groom and his men before the wedding.
- Or some gal time with the bride, attendants and moms.
- An after the wedding activity for some of your closest friends.
- Or what if you made your grand entrance or exit on a Segway?! (no long flowing dresses allowed though)
Riders have to be at least 12 and can be as old as... well I'm not going to set any limits for any feisty seniors out there, but Hunt said that one of his most aged riders was about 85. And group sizes can range from 2-8 or even as much as 20 (with some advanced booking notice). I highly recommend this tour! You'll really enjoy the fresh air, the exhilaration and the opportunity to make your visit here even more memorable!
p.s. Never been on a Segway? That's ok because all bookings come with a comprehensive lesson beforehand and before you know it you'll be a pro.