Lydia & Eric were amazingly delightful, fun, relaxed, joyous and eager to see each other before the ceremony. This Florida couple flew in for a special wedding with just a few family members, and for the family that could not make the trek, well... technology helped with that! 3 cellphones were going during the ceremony and reception; 1 with Eric's mom live and interacting via Skype, the other live feed with the grandmother and then finally a video. You have to love it!!
A few of my favorite highlights:
- Lydia was radiant and I was crazy for her sparkly hair accessory!
- Eric said he's not photogenic but that's just not true.
- They loved to laugh and have fun which always makes for fun photos.
- Their first look together was adorable and when he turned to see her, she went something like, "Ta da!"
- Rev. Dalton even incorporated the Skype family members in the blessing of the rings.
- I have so many more photos and I wish I could show them all to you!
- They finished up their beautiful day at a private wine room on the property.
Special thanks to:
Venue: Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn
Officiant: Rev. Peadar Dalton
Hair/Makeup: Fairmont Spa
Reception/Dinner: Sante Restaurant