Megan & Sam put together the most personal and fun-loving wedding and I'm excited to share just a hint of their day. I would love to share so many more but I am respecting their privacy clause, so you'll just have to indulge in this little peek.
Megan wore her mother's wedding dress and then changed into a sassy little dancing dress after the ceremony. I loved both dresses!
The day was a great family affair with abundant fun touches...
- Popcorn and lemonade stations.
- Framed photos of the couple along the wooded path.
- Mini engraved flashlights as favors.
- Burlap covered tree stumps instead of chairs.
- Beer on tap from Sam's brewery.
- Big kids table to keep them busy.
Thank you to:
Venue: Private Ranch
Catering: Elaine Bell
Planner: Cory Morse
Hair/Makeup: Jeff Barr
Officiant: Family Friend
Florals: Family Friend