Anna & Gareth are not your every day, typical couple and this is why I love them! Their wedding day began in their very festive cocktail attire which I was madly obsessed with, and then we all whisked off to the church for the evening ceremony. A few highlights:
- Their baby girl Devon wore the same christening dress that Anna wore as a baby.
- Anna's wedding gown was a thrifty find. (It was beautiful!)
- She made her bouquet out of lavender and rosemary.
- They zipped off on their Vespa after the ceremony!
- The full moon San Francisco Bay dinner reception was magical!
Special thanks to:
Church: Old St. Hilary's, Tiburon
Reception: Caprice Restaurant, Tiburon
Officiant & Music: Family friends