I've been looking forward to Yooli and Mike's wedding for months! First of all they married at the same church that I was married at in 1999. And secondly, when I first met Yooli she told me how colorful her wedding would be; with traditional Korean elements paired with bright modern traditions as well, and it was just as she described; gorgeous and colorful! The weather cooperated for the most part, but I have to say that if we didn't have rain we wouldn't have had some of my most favorite images with the gals holding their umbrellas. So yes, sometimes it's good to have rain. Big hugs to you two - I enjoyed every moment!
- The colors!
- I received their very cute canvas welcome bag (intended for their out of town guests) full of snacks and goodies.
- Goofing off with the guys; we did a fun huddle and jumping shots.
- Going with Plan B for the group photo since it was raining outside. I like this even better!
- Cutting the cake with Michael's Coast Guard sword.
- Yooli surprised Michael with a giant tub of his favorite ice cream ("Superman") that had to be over-nighted from the Midwest.
- The reception room looked out onto the San Francisco skyline, the bay and Angel Island!
- Some really fun dancing moments; I even captured a series of the fishing rod dance move!
- Tiburon is a special little town. Give it a visit some time.
Special thanks to:
Venue: Old St. Hilary's Church, Tiburon
Officiant: Pastor Samuel Yang
Reception: Servino Ristorante, Tiburon
Florals: Studio Choo
Cake: Sunset Bakery
Video: Thomas Hughes Films
Transportation: Pure Luxury
Hair & Makeup: Penney Do
Men's Tux: Calvin Klein, Men's Wearhouse
Today's post by Megan Clouse
Sonoma | Napa | International | Wedding | Photography