SAN FRANCISCO CITY HALL
Warning! I am completely over-sharing because it was impossible for me to narrow it down anymore than I already did.
Meet Jason and Kim, a couple who flew in from Canada for a very special all-day elopement! We started our day at San Francisco City Hall for noon nuptials, and then headed north and strolled the Golden Gate Bridge while the Blue Angels practiced for the big annual air show, and if all of the calm and sunny weather wasn't enough perfection, we then continued up to Sonoma for a cheese and wine tasting. A few of my highlights:
- It was a very busy afternoon at SF City Hall and they even had some sort of dance team/flash mob performance happen while they got married.
- Her skin was so creamy and beautiful, I swear it was the same color as the antique marble.
- Oh those shoes. I could look at those ruby red gems for days.
- Shh... don't tell but we picked a few grapes to taste. It was Jason's idea! (wink wink)
- Notice how they're looking at each other in the photo below. Never stop!
- An enthusiastic high-five!!
- I spied the vineyard raven as I drove up the driveway and I was able to park, approach and photograph him. I think he was posing for me.
- The yellow jackets (meat bees) have been insanely aggressive this year and my poor bride got bit on the arm when we were walking about. I was so mad at that bee!
- This was an amazing day and it was such an honor to be a part of their joy.
GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE
GUNDLACH BUNDSCHU WINERY, SONOMA
Venue (ceremony): San Francisco City Hall
Venue: (wine picnic): Gundlach Bundschu, Sonoma
Celebration Dinner: The Farmhouse Inn, Forestville
Hair/Makeup: Cinta Salon
Chalkboards: Craft store DIY
Cake: Crisp Bake Shop
Jewelry/Headband: Sara Gabriel
Cufflinks: Firefly Silver
Gown: Monique Lhuillier
Shoes: Jimmy Choo