Meet Heather and Ray. Perhaps an unlikely couple who found each other via Match.com but like to tell people that they met at a wine bar; ok so technically that was their first date locale. He's a little J Crew, she's a little Banana Republic. He likes his PBR and she likes her champagne. He wore flip flops and she wore stacks of vintage rhinestone bracelets. They are perfect for each other and it was such a joy to be a part of their wedding day! Highlights:
- Their custom invitation was created by their Pixar illustrator friend.
- The ladies wore stunning Badgley Mischka & Giuseppe Zanotti shoes.
- How cute are those real flower rings!!
- I love this venue!
- Some of my favorite portraits are taken right before everyone is ready.
- I want matching sunglasses when I'm 80!
- Don't forget to be silly and have some fun.
Special thanks to:
- Venue: Hacienda de las Colinas
- Coordinator: Laura Harrison
- Florals: Mill Valley Flowers
- Treats: Mariposa Kitchen & Moon Baby Cakes
- Catering: LRE Catering
- DJ: DJ Sol