You know the saying, "Great things come in small packages" well, that's how I feel about Heather & Chris' wedding! We were only there for a short 3.5 hours, but I have an unprecedented amount of favorites to share with you. I'm also very proud to say that Mike (MNC) assisted me as the second shooter and he captured some of the best photos ever! All of the images have my logo but pay attention to the photography notes below to find out which were his shots. Let's not wait another moment... here is part two. (If you missed part one: the rehearsal it can be found HERE.)
- I adore the mismatched China place settings. (I have the same in my home)
- Couldn't take enough photos of her JCrew shoes!
- A classic brother and sister moment in the hallway. (MNC)
- The most beautiful dress bustle ever!
- Stunning bouquets made by a friend.
- Umm, your zipper is... oh, I get it, it's a joke.