My idea for this photo shoot started coming together back in the dark days of winter. I met with a few of my favorite wedding gals and the thoughts started flowing. I originally wanted to do something Molly Ringwald inspired for the 25th anniversary of the movie Pretty in Pink. But as things go, sometimes the evolution takes a different route; and our spring-themed shoot was born. This was a labor of love and I hope you enjoy the images as much as we had fun putting it together. You can also see more of the photo shoot on WeddingChicks.com!
Abundant thanks to:
- The Collection Event Studio, Sonoma
- Audrey Crandell, Glowing Bridal
- Stella Stevens, Stella Stevens Hair Designs
- Maki Aizawa, Viola Floral Design
- Nan Winters Bridal Salon, Petaluma
*Available at Nan Winters.