Erin and Alex had the most beautiful black tie affair tucked in the serene, secluded Meadowood. We started our day by nudging ourselves into one of the suites with all of the ladies. Bubbles, laughter and all of the pretty finishing touches around us. Erin was radiating and perfectly calm amongst the bustle of the ceremony countdown. Here are a few more of my highlights.
- Their ceremony was so beautiful. Father Mac was completely amazing and I soaked up every bit of his heartfelt words, including when he took a moment to step out of his scripted vows and really speak to them.
- Alex's sister sang Amazing Grace and I barely kept the tears back. It was... well... amazing.
- Everyone in black tie was truly captivating.
- Alex's grandmother told me that I can call her "Momma" just like everyone else does.
- Erin & Alex received savvy advice from the Matron of Honor - they held hands throughout the cocktail reception so they did not get separated or tugged away from each other. Sound advice since many couples lament that they barely saw each other on their wedding day.
- The evening was perfectly balmy and I loved watching the guests lounge outside while chatting and laughing.
- I received permission to take one of the extra cupcakes, and it was honest to goodness the best cupcake I've ever had.
- I'm so happy for you Erin & Alex!
Venue (reception): Meadowood, Napa Valley
Venue: (ceremony): Grace Episcopal Church, St. Helena
Coordinator: Laura Harrison
Florals: Valley Flora
Hair: Elise Newman
Makeup: Darcy Hunt
Band: Durell Coleman Music
Lighting: Twilight Design
Video: Thomas Hughes Films
Cake: Perfect Endings
Cupcakes: Susie Cakes