Let me start by saying that I could have done an entire feature just on her getting ready. Everything was ridiculously pretty. I mean really... a tufted chaise lounge in the sun-room in her cottage? Yep. Here are a few of my highlights:
- They had a BBQ, s'mores, beanbag toss, rehearsal party the night before which was great!
- She wore the prettiest glitzy flat sandals which I thought was so smart for the grassy terrain and they were so pretty.
- Megan gave Robert bulldog cufflinks which were stitched onto his linen jacket.
- The toasts are really becoming one of my favorite moments. They had plenty of laughs and a few heartfelt tears.
- We've all experienced the wave at a sports arena, but this was my first at the wedding dinner table. It was a riot!!
- The celebration moved into the upstairs bar on the property and that's when the fun really started. So much laughing, dancing and some real foot stomping fun.
- Oh Megan and Robert... I will miss you two!
Special thanks to:
Venue/Catering: Dawn Ranch Lodge
Officiant: Michelle McGrath (also a personal friend)
Florals: Dragonfly Floral
Desserts: Patisserie Angelica
Music: The Tune Doctor