I adore this couple and family and they welcomed me in as one of their own. Here are a few of my highlights:
- Garden tomato and mayo sandwiches were offered to anyone that entered the house.
- The family dog knew something big was happening and needed extra reassurance that it was all a good thing.
- I loved their ring of flowers in the ceremony.
- They served cocktails and hors d'ouvers before the ceremony. A very nice touch.
- Father Hugh was so entertaining and chatted with the group before the ceremony, making everyone laugh.
- The day was a big family affair and many friends and family pitched in their talents to make it so memorable.
- I loved the toast from Cari's friend who said she was representing the 1st grade memories.
- The last photo... photographer Katie caught me chatting it up towards the end of the wedding. The photo makes me laugh.
Venue: Griffith Woods, Santa Rosa
Catering: A La Heart
Officiant: Father Hugh Stevenson
Dessert: Family Friends, Leticia & Becky
Florals: Family Friends, Jill (Devoto Gardens Flower Farm)
Rentals: Grapevine Party Rentals