A few of my highlights:
- I just adore my elopement couples. It's only an hour but it's every bit of loving and beautiful.
- Her succulent bouquet was amazing!
- Lindsey and I walked the property to find the perfect little spot for the ceremony, and when we happened upon this golden grass shaded by oaks, I said please, please, please!
- They were joined by their sisters and spouses.
- I probably took too many photos of her styled hair and bumble bee. I was slightly obsessed.
- Tucker completed his first Ironman triathlon competition 2 days before the wedding!
- Two days later, I was getting situated for a rehearsal party in Guerneville and guess who drove up. They did! So fun to randomly see them again. They're just the cutest.
Special thanks to:
Venue: Private home, Santa Rosa
Officiant: Tim Boeve
Florals: Maria Philbin
Hair: Stella Stevens
Wooden signs: Made by a friend
Shoes: Johnston & Murphy