There are so many options for wedding photographers, so how do you find the best photographer for you?
I poured my heart and all my years of experience into an absolutely free, power-packed guide that will help you understand what to ask, what to look for, and how to choose your perfect wedding photographer.
Some of the things I break down:
- The most important questions to ask your potential photographer.
- Common schedule snags that hijack your wedding day (and how to avoid them).
- Get your photographer to fall in love with you (trust me, it shows in the pictures).
- Pros and cons with doing a "1st Look”.
- Different photography styles and how to choose yours.
- Why you may want to say no to an engagement session.
- The #1 reason why your timeline should be even longer than you think.
- And honestly, why some traditions are just worth skipping.
By the end of this wedding guide, you’ll be excited and confident when choosing your photographer!
Here you go, download your free guide by clicking the button below!
Get My Wedding Guide
Send Me The Dream Photographer Guide
My couple has asked for a privacy clause, so there are no photos with guest or couple faces.