Who’s the right photographer for you, and who’s wrong?
And more importantly, how do you avoid waiting until your wedding photos finally arrive (weeks after the wedding) to find out?
At that point, it’s too late, the wedding day is long over. All your friends and family have returned home, and if you’ve picked wrong you’re left with regret and sadness as you look through the disappointing images.
After 18 years as a professional wedding photographer, I’ve talked with thousands of brides and can instantly tell when they’re heading off track while trying to pick a photographer.
How do I know? Here’s the secret.
It’s all about the questions you ask when first inquiring.
Asking the right questions is EVERYTHING!
But knowing what important questions to ask when talking with a potential photographer is the hard part.
So I decided to sit down at my computer and fix this once and for all.
I poured my heart and all my years of experience into an absolutely free, power packed guide that will help you understand what to ask, what to look for, and how to choose your perfect wedding photographer.
Some of the things I break down:
- The most important questions to ask your potential photographer.
- Common schedule snags that hijack your wedding day (and how to avoid them).
- Get your photographer to fall in love with you (trust me, it shows in the pictures).
- Pros and cons with doing a "1st Look”.
- Different photography styles and how to choose yours.
- Why you may want to say no to an engagement session.
- The #1 reason why your timeline should be even longer than you think.
- And honestly, why some traditions are just worth skipping.
Use my years of experience to take the uncertainty out of your planning.
By the end of this wedding guide, you’ll be excited and confident when choosing your photographer!
Here you go, download your free guide by clicking the button below!